Chad has been with Williamson Insurance since April of 2009. Graduating from Ohio University in Athens with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, he worked for three years after college as Marketing Director/New Business Development Specialist for Goodwill Industries, Inc. before joining our staff. Chad became property & casualty and life & health licensed in the summer of 2009 and worked as a producer at our Zanesville location for one year before moving to the Newark office to take on the role as Producer/Assistant Manager. Since moving to Newark, Chad’s focus has primarily been in commercial insurance and life products and has had the opportunity to work with business owners of both large and small companies in the local area on developing a comprehensive insurance plan to protect their business’s individual needs. Chad also works heavily with agency marketing, specifically in the area of graphic design for the organization. Chad has been married to his wife, Kylee, since 2009 and they have a daughter and two sons together. Chad was born and raised in Zanesville and currently resides there. Besides spending time with his family, Chad is actively involved in a teaching capacity with his church, is an avid Ohio State Buckeyes fan, and enjoys spending time doing anything outdoors with his favorites being fishing and hunting.
The Latest Articles
- Williamson Insurance Company Partners Named to Ward’s Top 50 for 2020 July 31, 2020
- Service options with Williamson Insurance during the COVID-19 Pandemic March 12, 2020
- If you are lending your car – you should know these 3 things November 21, 2019
- A New Mortgage Means A Conversation About Life Insurance September 17, 2019
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019