George began his career with Williamson Insurance in July of 1995. Since then, he has worked in several capacities with his most recent role as that of Agency Development, Marketing Specialist and Systems Administrator. He attended Ohio University at the Zanesville campus and holds a Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation with the AIMS society. In September of 2015, George became a committee member for an agency software developer where he serves to coordinate regional and national meetings and participates in focus groups that provide input on future system features and functionality. Along with his wife, Kelly, George is active in the performing arts scene in Zanesville as a performer and musician and has volunteered his time as a member of the Board of Directors with local theater group, Zane Trace Players.
The Latest Articles
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019
- A Newark, Ohio landmark is bringing history back to life May 30, 2019
- The Ever-Growing Threat of the Phone Spoof April 22, 2019
- Older Home Electrical Systems May Contain a Hidden Danger March 5, 2019