Jason has been with the company since 2005. He is the 4th generation in his family to work at the agency and enjoys being a part of the family business. Jason graduated in 2008 from Ohio University with a degree of Specialized Studies in Business and Communication. In 2007, as Jason drew near to graduating college, he obtained his property & casualty insurance license and started writing and servicing personal lines accounts in the Zanesville office. Additionally, he received his life and health license in 2009. That same year, Williamson Insurance opened a second branch in Newark and Jason took on the role of office manager of that location. In addition to that position, he also specializes in writing mid to large commercial accounts. Jason has been happily married since 2008 and is the father of three. Outside of spending time with his family, Jason is actively involved with his church, helping out with the youth ministry and music ministry on a regular basis.
The Latest Articles
- A New Mortgage Means A Conversation About Life Insurance September 17, 2019
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019
- A Newark, Ohio landmark is bringing history back to life May 30, 2019
- The Ever-Growing Threat of the Phone Spoof April 22, 2019