Jeff joined his father at Williamson-Baughman Insurance in 1992 after a 20-year career witk Kroger. He graduated from Ohio University in 1975 with a major in business management and a minor in economics. During his time with Kroger, he worked in Muskingum, Athens, Ross, Morgan, Fairfield, and Pike counties. Upon joining Williamson-Baughman, the agency changed its name to Williamson Insurance. He is active in Lions Club, John Glenn Umbrella Boosters, and attends the New Hope Church. He live and works with his wife, Connie.
The Latest Articles
- Service options with Williamson Insurance during the COVID-19 Pandemic March 12, 2020
- If you are lending your car – you should know these 3 things November 21, 2019
- A New Mortgage Means A Conversation About Life Insurance September 17, 2019
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019