Michelle has been with Williamson Insurance since September of 2002. She began originally as an exclusive life and health insurance specialist and has since branched out into personal lines as well. She holds three industry designations which include Certified School Risk Manager, Certified Professional Insurance Agent, and Certified Insurance Service Representative. Recently, Michelle was recognized in the health insurance field when she was awarded the Marketplace Circle of Champions. She enjoys involvement in her children’s extracurricular actives and time with her family and pets. She is passionate about music and photography.
The Latest Articles
- If you are lending your car – you should know these 3 things November 21, 2019
- A New Mortgage Means A Conversation About Life Insurance September 17, 2019
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019
- A Newark, Ohio landmark is bringing history back to life May 30, 2019