Nicole is a native of Malta, Ohio graduating from Morgan High School in 1998. Upon leaving high school, she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services from Ohio University in 2003. She started her career in the insurance industry when she came to Williamson Insurance in July of 2004. In May of 2005, she became a licensed agent in personal lines property and casualty insurance with a license in life & health insurance following in 2012. Nicole currently resides in Zanesville with her husband Jonathan, 2 children Brock and Anna, and 2 dogs Gracie and Rocko. In her spare time, Nicole enjoys being outside and cooking.
The Latest Articles
- If you are lending your car – you should know these 3 things November 21, 2019
- A New Mortgage Means A Conversation About Life Insurance September 17, 2019
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019
- A Newark, Ohio landmark is bringing history back to life May 30, 2019