Ryan (R.T.) McKinnon has been with Williamson Insurance as a licensed agent since February of 2010. Graduating from Muskingum College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, he worked as a substitute teacher and high school coach before joining our staff. Ryan received his property and casualty license in 2008 with his life and health license following in 2013. He also holds a Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation with the AIMS society. Since joining our staff, Ryan’s main focus has been on commercial and life insurance. He has had the opportunity to work with many business owners to develop a comprehensive insurance plan that fits and protects their company’s needs. Ryan has been married to his wife, Jessi, since 2012 and currently resides in Pataskala with their daughter Kami and dog, Daisy. Ryan was born and raised in New Concord where he attended John Glenn High School. He is actively involved with his church and is an avid Ohio State and Cincinnati Reds fan. He enjoys the time he devotes to his friends and family and loves being a Dad.
The Latest Articles
- If you are lending your car – you should know these 3 things November 21, 2019
- A New Mortgage Means A Conversation About Life Insurance September 17, 2019
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019
- A Newark, Ohio landmark is bringing history back to life May 30, 2019