The Greek philosopher Heraclitus is credited with saying “The only thing constant in life is change.”. This was never truer than in today’s world. Life moves fast when trying to juggle family, friends, work and the myriad of other events that come our way on, what feels like, a daily basis.
When the big changes in your life occur, it can prove difficult to remember everything that comes with them. This is especially true of your insurance coverage. Changes in your residence, your business, vehicles you own, property that you have obtained, and others are important to convey to ensure that you are properly covered.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- Moved to a new home, apartment or condo.
- Built additions or made significant alterations to your current home.
- Updated your electrical, heating, plumbing or roof.
- Purchased or received high value items such as jewelry or collectibles.
- Changes in the family unit such as marriage, death, or a young person in your home obtaining their driver permit.
- Obtained a new or replaced an existing automobile.
- Purchased recreational vehicles such as ATVs, boats, campers or motorhomes.
- Switched vocations which changed your commute to work.
- Started your own home-based or other business.
If any of the above applies to you, we urge you to contact us for a review of your current coverage. Making certain that the proper coverage is in place will extend you peace of mind that you will have the protection that you need in a time of loss.
Feel free to call our office at and ask to speak with your account manager.