Jeff joined his father at Williamson-Baughman Insurance in 1992 after a 20-year career witk Kroger. He graduated from Ohio University in 1975 with a major in business management and a minor in economics. During his time with Kroger, he worked in Muskingum, Athens, Ross, Morgan, Fairfield, and Pike counties. Upon joining Williamson-Baughman, the agency changed its name to Williamson Insurance. He is active in Lions Club, John Glenn Umbrella Boosters, and attends the New Hope Church. He live and works with his wife, Connie.
The Latest Articles
- The Ever-Growing Threat of the Phone Spoof April 22, 2019
- Older Home Electrical Systems May Contain a Hidden Danger March 5, 2019
- As life changes, so does your insurance needs February 4, 2019
- Tips to Preventing Frozen Pipes January 29, 2019
- Auto Insurance Rates Are On The Rise January 22, 2019