Jeff joined his father at Williamson-Baughman Insurance in 1992 after a 20-year career witk Kroger. He graduated from Ohio University in 1975 with a major in business management and a minor in economics. During his time with Kroger, he worked in Muskingum, Athens, Ross, Morgan, Fairfield, and Pike counties. Upon joining Williamson-Baughman, the agency changed its name to Williamson Insurance. He is active in Lions Club, John Glenn Umbrella Boosters, and attends the New Hope Church. He live and works with his wife, Connie.
The Latest Articles
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019
- A Newark, Ohio landmark is bringing history back to life May 30, 2019
- The Ever-Growing Threat of the Phone Spoof April 22, 2019
- Older Home Electrical Systems May Contain a Hidden Danger March 5, 2019
- As life changes, so does your insurance needs February 4, 2019