Kaid joined the Williamson Insurance Group as a Commercial Account Manager in our Newark Office in May 2016. He has been working in a support capacity with our commercial producers and carriers to provide service to current commercial accounts and is presently in the process of transitioning into the producer role. In his time with Williamson Insurance, Kaid has become licensed in Property & Casualty insurance as well as Life & Health. Kaid enters the insurance industry from a background in which he worked as the Assistant Groundskeeper for the Greensboro Grasshoppers, a Miami Marlins Minor League Baseball affiliate. He spent 8 years in North Carolina with the team. Kaid has a Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree from Muskingum University. He has been married to his wife, Kortney since September 2013 and they are the proud parents of two dogs, Enzo and Pebbles. He is also the proud uncle of eight nieces and nephews and the youngest of 4 children.
The Latest Articles
- Older Home Electrical Systems May Contain a Hidden Danger March 5, 2019
- As life changes, so does your insurance needs February 4, 2019
- Tips to Preventing Frozen Pipes January 29, 2019
- Auto Insurance Rates Are On The Rise January 22, 2019
- Photos of Auto Accidents Complete the Picture January 15, 2019