Michelle has been with Williamson Insurance since September of 2002. She began originally as an exclusive life and health insurance specialist and has since branched out into personal lines as well. She holds three industry designations which include Certified School Risk Manager, Certified Professional Insurance Agent, and Certified Insurance Service Representative. Recently, Michelle was recognized in the health insurance field when she was awarded the Marketplace Circle of Champions. She enjoys involvement in her children’s extracurricular actives and time with her family and pets. She is passionate about music and photography.
The Latest Articles
- The Ever-Growing Threat of the Phone Spoof April 22, 2019
- Older Home Electrical Systems May Contain a Hidden Danger March 5, 2019
- As life changes, so does your insurance needs February 4, 2019
- Tips to Preventing Frozen Pipes January 29, 2019
- Auto Insurance Rates Are On The Rise January 22, 2019