Nicole is a native of Malta, Ohio graduating from Morgan High School in 1998. Upon leaving high school, she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services from Ohio University in 2003. She started her career in the insurance industry when she came to Williamson Insurance in July of 2004. In May of 2005, she became a licensed agent in personal lines property and casualty insurance with a license in life & health insurance following in 2012. Nicole currently resides in Zanesville with her husband Jonathan, 2 children Brock and Anna, and 2 dogs Gracie and Rocko. In her spare time, Nicole enjoys being outside and cooking.
The Latest Articles
- Older Home Electrical Systems May Contain a Hidden Danger March 5, 2019
- As life changes, so does your insurance needs February 4, 2019
- Tips to Preventing Frozen Pipes January 29, 2019
- Auto Insurance Rates Are On The Rise January 22, 2019
- Photos of Auto Accidents Complete the Picture January 15, 2019