James joined Williamson Insurance Group as the Commercial Account Manager at the Newark Office in 2017. He supports the commercial producers and carriers to provide service to current and future business insurance accounts and holds a license in property & casualty insurance. James is a 20-year U.S. Army retiree who spent most of his time with the Army Recruiting Command. He served as a Recruiter, Station Commander, and a Master Trainer. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Amy, and together they have three amazing children. Besides spending time with his family, he enjoys music, coffee, skiing, fishing, and peaceful rides on his motorcycle. He is involved with his church as part of the security team, youth bible study teacher, and youth leadership.
The Latest Articles
- If you are lending your car – you should know these 3 things November 21, 2019
- A New Mortgage Means A Conversation About Life Insurance September 17, 2019
- Ohio Seniors Should Be Wary of DNA Testing Scams July 19, 2019
- Why is blood donation important? June 14, 2019
- A Newark, Ohio landmark is bringing history back to life May 30, 2019