George began his career with Williamson Insurance in July of 1995. Since then, he has worked in several capacities with his most recent role as that of Agency Development, Marketing Specialist and Systems Administrator. He attended Ohio University at the Zanesville campus and holds a Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation with the AIMS society. In September of 2015, George became a committee member for an agency software developer where he serves to coordinate regional and national meetings and participates in focus groups that provide input on future system features and functionality. Along with his wife, Kelly, George is active in the performing arts scene in Zanesville as a performer and musician and has volunteered his time as a member of the Board of Directors with local theater group, Zane Trace Players.
The Latest Articles
- Older Home Electrical Systems May Contain a Hidden Danger March 5, 2019
- As life changes, so does your insurance needs February 4, 2019
- Tips to Preventing Frozen Pipes January 29, 2019
- Auto Insurance Rates Are On The Rise January 22, 2019
- Photos of Auto Accidents Complete the Picture January 15, 2019